Tom Rhodes III Memorial Golf Tournament
COVID-19 Guidelines and Checklist for Players
Trump National Doral has thoughtfully considered and updated processes and procedures in accordance with the Miami Dade County guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy environment. Accordingly, please review the operational changes below and let us know if you have any questions or concerns by contacting our team at 305-591-2000.
- Please arrive no more than 45 Minutes prior to your tee time. Guests arriving earlier, will be asked to wait.
- Guests will enter the property through the main resort’s entrance.
- Guests are required to utilize Self-Parking ONLY. ($10 per vehicle for daily guests). There is a designated golf bag drop area in front of Villa 3 and 4 (instructions will be given at the main gate).
CHECK IN & REGISTRATION
- Players will be responsible for bringing their golf equipment to our golf staging area
- Guests will load their own bags on and off golf carts.
- Registration will be conducted one golfer at a time maintaining six feet separation .
- Players must wear a mask inside the Clubhouse and outside around the Resort Property. Golfers may remove masks when they begin play
- Please do not congregate in the parking lot, putting green, driving range or around the first tee.
- Out of respect to our golf community, we request that you do not come to the resort if you are not feeling well or have come in contact with someone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19.
RULES OF PLAY
- Players must wear a mask inside our clubhouse and outside in Miami Dade County.
- Single rider golf carts only. (Unless living in same household)
- The driving range and putting green are available to guests with a scheduled tee time and available no more than 45 Minute prior to individuals’ start time.
- All bunker rakes, ball-washers, ice & water machines and coolers will be removed and/or unavailable for use. (Players may bring their own water to the golf course.)
- The cups on the greens will have a blocking mechanism to prevent the golf ball from going all the way in the hole. Do not touch the flagstick. Do not tamper with the cup liners.
- Please abide by other social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others
- Do no shake hands before or after your round
- Do not share clubs or other equipment
- Upon completion of play, players are responsible for removal of trash and recycle bottles and cans from the golf cart. The golf cart will then be sanitized by staff.
LIMITED Space! Don’t wait until the last minute!